Rejuvenation for all skin types
Concentrated formula rich in botanical phytonutrients and antioxidants. Nourishes the skin, soothes inflammation, and promotes long-term skin health. Made exclusively with natural oils and Ayurvedic and Western botanicals
- Hemp Extract Cannabinoids: provide serious antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, highly beneficial in preventing and treating inflammation, dryness, and free radical damage
- Rosehip Seed Oil: contains Vitamin A that moisturizes, promotes skin regeneration, can improve skin flexibility and permeability, and can even reduce the appearance of acne scars or stretch marks
- Lavender E.O.: naturally full of antioxidants that protect against free radicals and soothe inflamed skin, adds a pleasant aroma that is calming and soothing
- Carrot Seed E.O.: an anti-aging powerhouse, it combines skin-mending vitamin A, collagen-boosting vitamin C, and moisturizing vitamin E, helps smooth lines, and repairs sun damage
- Helichrysum E.O.: highly anti-inflammatory, it is known to increase lymphatic movement, detoxify the body, stimulate the production of new cells, and protect the skin from U.V. damage
- Rose Petals: cherished for astringent and antibacterial power, they gently balance the skin and tonify all skin types from oily/acne-prone to dry/sensitive and aging skin
- Calendula: the Jill of all Trades, soothes inflammation, reduces acne, prevents premature skin aging, and helps accelerate healing
- Coconut Oil: composed of nourishing fatty acids, lauric acid, and vitamin E, it makes skin smooth and is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing,
- Jojoba Oil: mirrors our skin’s own sebum, contains many essential fatty acids and nutrients, and has a lighter feel that balances the power of coconut oil
USAGE: Place a few drops (a little goes a long way) on the back of your hand and gently rub serum topically on face and neck, in the morning and evening.
Warning: For External Use Only.
Caution: Staining may occur due to the Chlorophyll.
Test Results (Lot 501):
Tests were performed by 3rd party state approved labs
that are part of the METRC tracking system:
Contains less than 0.3% THC